Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Bankjoy, and Bankjoy believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Bankjoy’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within 48 hours.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve Low and Medium Severity issues within 30 days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve High and Critical Severity issues in less than 48 hours.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Bankjoy employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Bankjoy’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Bankjoy and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.bankjoy.com/security
Bankjoy is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!