6 Credit Unions Renew with Bankjoy After Successful Conversion
As consumers rapidly change how and where they bank, credit unions maintain commitment to modernized digital experiences.
Featuring a fast and seamless implementation process, Bankjoy’s modern banking technology continues to experience substantial growth. Supporting its rapid conversions is its close integration with Corelation’s KeyStone core platform. Bankjoy was recently named an official Corelation Certified Partner, which recognizes fintechs that have successfully interfaced with its KeyBridge API, as well as met Corelation’s guidelines. Credit unions who select core platforms that Bankjoy has integrated with its digital banking service have implemented Bankjoy in as little as 30 days with no disruption to member service.
Among the credit unions to renew with Bankjoy are:
- Georgia Heritage FCU, based in Georgia with $118M in assets and 12,950+ members
- One Detroit Credit Union, based in Michigan with $56M in assets and 11,000+ members
- Advantage Plus FCU, based in Idaho with $136M in assets and 15,000+ members
- SafeAmerica Credit Union, based in California with $500M in assets and 35,000+ members
- Coca-Cola FCU, based in Georgia with $199M in assets and 14,000+ members
- CommunityWide FCU, based in Indiana with $400M in assets and 52,000+ members